Bought to you by Interesting Radio
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning? Do you awaken naturally or need an alarm?
- Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage in it head-on? Why?
- How much of a ‘people watcher? are you? In what places do you find yourself ‘people watching??
- Do you agree with this statement: ‘Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile? (Billy Sunday)? Why or why not?
- What hot topic usually turns into an argument with you?
- How reliable do you think the Bible is as a historical document? Explain.
- What objects from your childhood have you saved? Explain why.
- Are you ever a high-maintenance person? Explain.
- What do you think about more than anything else?
- When you go to a movie, do you like to sit in the back, middle, or front? Why?
- Are people trustworthy? Explain your answer.