I’ve spent the last few days coding a tool to help me use Twitter more effectively. I’ve been collecting data about my Twitter for years so I thought it made sense to use the data for something.
The purpose of this post is to see if there would be a market for a service to generate this kind of information, because it would be a fair amount of effort to convert it from a collection of scripts as it is now to a sell-able product. It would be a combination of a few products, including WordPress and ThinkUp.
If you think this would be something you would use, let me know! I’m interested to hear comments on the idea, if you have any other feature ideas and how much you’d pay for such a service.
There are some raw screenshots below, obviously they would be polished in a paid for version.
The main features are:
- A nice archive of all your tweets included images downloaded
- ThinkUp to provide insights into your Twitter
- Reports on who you mentioned the most
- Reports on the words you use in your tweets
- An automatically curated list of people you haven’t mentioned yet to help you talk to new people
- Automatically delete tweets after a certain number of days (optional!!)